Join us on Thursday, April 27th for a hands-on screenprinting workshop with Justin Falk, owner of Shop Good. The workshop will be three hours long, starting at 6pm and ending at 9pm. Doors open at 5:30pm. You will have the opportunity to learn and participate in the screenprinting process from start to finish, and print your own t-shirt(s). This workshop will be limited to 12 participants only, so sign up today to reserve your spot! T-shirts will be provided by Shop Good at an additional charge ($8 per shirt). Participants may bring their own t-shirts to print on if they wish.
AIGA Members: $25
Please keep in mind that spots are very limited. If you are no longer able to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can open your spot for someone else.
- Two design options will be provided by Shop Good.
- You may choose shirt color(s)/size(s) for Shop Good to order before the workshop as ticket add-ons through Eventbrite. Those who do not order by 4/17 will be able to pick from limited options available in-store.
- Screenprinting experience is not required.
- Light food and refreshments will be provided.
- Please wear clothes you don't mind getting messy—aprons will be provided, but there is a chance you will get ink on your clothes.
- Participants will be required to sign a standard waiver before the workshop begins.
Please note—this workshop will be focused on the screenprinting process itself and will not allow for each participant to bring and print their own design. We will have two pre-made designs to choose from. We will add images of those designs soon—please check back.