Thursday February 16th
6-8:30pm @ Skydance Brewing Co.
Doors open at 5:30pm
- Who is this for? Anyone in the design or creative industries looking for feedback.
- Attendees can sign up with whom they’d like to visit with.
- Students, currently employed individuals, or those looking to make a change in their career.
- Reviewers will be a range of professionals such as seniors in their field, freelancers, creative directors, and even educators.
- Each reviewer will have 15 minute sessions slots that others can sign up for (there will be 5 minute breaks in between).
- Reviewers can look at portfolios and/or resumés.
Attendees should come prepared with a charged laptop or tablet to show work on. Please be sure to have work pulled up beforehand and ready to go since time with each reviewer will be limited.
Special thanks to Skydance Brewing Co. for letting us use their space!
Industry Leader Reviewers:
- Naoma Serna-Zahn - Fonder + Creative Director at Nuevo Studio. On a mission to help bold businesses kick ass using strategy and design. | Website / Instagram
- Natalie Kent - Natalie Kent (she/her) leads creative teams as the design director of Focus Lab, a global branding agency based in the U.S. She is also the founder of Zero Waste OKC, a grassroots organization which advocates for sustainability in the South, and is also passionate about remote work, the power of creativity, and advocating for a more equitable world. Kent is a great go-to for questions about branding or UI portfolios. | Website
- Brian Winkeler - Brian Winkeler is founder of Robot House, a boutique creative firm specializing in brand storytelling, packaging design, and occasional cease & desist letters from local businesses lacking a sense of humor. Brian is the only nine-time winner of the Fontana Award for Advertising Humor and recently bowled a 239, though he regrets not asking to buy the magical ball that allowed this miracle to occur. | Website
- Erin Cooper - Creative Director at Cooper House | As Founder and Creative Director at Cooper House, Erin Cooper helms global and local branding projects in the hospitality, arts, design, and lifestyle sectors. She is a veteran of the U.S. Air Force and has worked in branding and marketing for more than 20 years. | Website
- Israel Ramirez - Product designer at High Alpha. Designer and developer of functional and interactive digital experiences | Website
- Travis Tester - Travis Tester works as a Data Analyst, Data Viz specialist, and Information Designer | He has formerly taught at Oklahoma City University as an instructor for Studio/Graphic Design courses, as well as teaching as an educator at the University of Central Oklahoma (as in ACM@UCO) specializing in Digital Media and Business Management. Over the years he has worked as a branding, identity, packaging, and web designer, until he discovered the phenomenon that is Data Visualization and has not since looked back. Marrying his love of design and business together with making things beautiful, it is the perfect intersection of his skills and passions: at the crossroads of creativity and commerce. | Website
- Elizabeth Maxwell - Creative Director | Elizabeth Maxwell is an award-winning designer and illustrator who believes in designing with a strong voice. In addition to running her own studios, she has experience in branding, software development, and has most recently joined 84 Hospitality as Creative Director. | Website
- Seth Hartman - Sr. Team Lead, UX/UI - Product at ZoomInfo | Highly motivated, diligent, and reliable professional who is passionate about high-quality design that focuses on improving user experiences. Enjoys using a mix of traditional and modern approaches to design and can always be counted on when noticing a design component is off by a pixel.
- Logan Walcher - Production Specialist | Logan Walcher is a name that strikes fear into the hearts of boring clients. He's a visionary in design, film, photography and lucha wrestling. Though he wears many hats, he makes sure they never hide his rocker mullet. | Website
Thu, Feb 16, 2023
5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Skydance Brewing Co.
1 Northeast 7th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73104